The most beautiful mountains of the world
Welcome to your favorite holiday destination, the Kronplatz holiday region in the Dolomites
The Kronplatz Holiday Region is situated in the South Tyrol-Südtirol, which is the northernmost region of Italy. It comprises a unique and astonishingly varied landscape. From the western part of the Val Pusteria-Pustertal to the Valle Aurina-Ahrntal from the Valle Anterselva-Antholzertal to Valle di Casies-Gsieser Tal in the north, to the southernmost Val Badia-Gadertal – the majestic pale peaks of the Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage site, beckons vacationers from all over the world. The Dolomites are a paradise for skiers, bikers, hikers, mountain climbers, and nature lovers of all ages. You can go on a voyage of discovery through the historic city of Brunico/Bruneck, enjoy great food and shopping there, and bike across the Val Pusteria.
At 2,275 m (7,464 ft), the very heart of the region is the Plan de Corones-Kronplatz, the Number One Ski Mountain in the South Tyrol-Südtirol.
Here is a short glimpse into the towns you will encounter in the Kronplatz Holiday Region:
- the medieval city of Brunico-Bruneck and the surrounding towns of S. Lorenzo-St. Lorenzen, Falzes-Pfalzen, Gais/Villa Ottone-Uttenheim, and Perca-Percha;
- San Vigilio and San Martin in the Val Badia/Gadertal
- Chienes-Kiens and Terento-Terenten,
- Valdaora-Olang, at the base of the Kronplatz
- the Val Casies-Gsieser Tal with Monguelfo-Welsberg and Tesido-Taisten,
- Valle Anterselva-Antholzertal, famous for the Biathlon World Cup,
- Campo Tures-Sand in Taufers with its medieval castle
- and the Valle Aurina-Ahrntal, surrounded by magnificent glaciers.
Come and explore this magical, breath-taking landscape of the Kronplatz Holiday Region for lasting memories and unforgettable vacations. Be it summer or winter, there is something here for everyone.
SKIING IN THE DOLOMITES
Discover the most beautiful peaks in the world, a paradise for skiers of all ages and abilities. The Dolomiti Superski Arena offers 12 skiing areas, with slopes spanning over 1,200 km across the unforgettable landscape of the Dolomites. Fantastic rides, thrilling adventures, and pristine slopes await you. From beginner to advanced, from the skier to the snowboarder to the ski tourer, there are slopes for all winter sports lovers.